domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

Music

It's hard to say what my favorite style of music is. I usually listen to differents types of music, singers and styles, depending of the mood; when I'm feeling nostalgic, I prefer to listen to 90's music, but when I'm feeling happy or full of energy, the songs that I listen to are frequently progressive like "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin or a more aggresive stuff like "Enter Sandman" by Metallica or "Du Hast" by Rammstein. A few years ago hip hop was my favorite style, but in the most recents years I've been listening to classic and progressive rock, metal or the classic ones like "The Beatles" or "Rolling Stones".
The most of the times, my study time is accompanied by quite music and my relaxing time by classic rock.

Optical-dispersion.png

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario