lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

My Future Job



I'm studying a major in Business and Administration, specifically in finance. For this reason, I think my future job will be related to economics or finance, but there's a lot of paths to follow in these areas. 
I would like to have a job where I could be in touch with other people, contributing to society and making the world a better place to live. In this context, an academic career or public policy sound like the perfect jobs, they would let me to travel to diferent countries, increasing human capital and specializing in different topics. The salary wouln't be a problem, I don't have expensive taste and I'd be willing to accept a fair wage.  






1 comentario:

  1. Dear Gonzalo,
    It is interesting to read about your plan for your future job aiming at making the world more livable, but I would have wanted to read about more details.
    Good luck with your altruistic ideas.

    ResponderEliminar