miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

A Country I Would Like to Visit

I would like to visit Egypt. It's a country with a long story, it even appears in the Bible!
I've always been attracted to its culture. I grew up watching mummies or pyramids in films and documentaries about the myths sorrounding the tombs of the pharaohs. Another important reason is that I've heard that the prices are very low, the food is cheap and tours are not so expensive. In this context, I'd be able to spend several days touring historical sites.
Finally, I must confess that I would love to know a country so exotic and different from Chile.



1 comentario:

  1. Hi Gonzalo,
    I love the picture you selected and the sky is beautiful! And I totally agree with you about this exotic country. Who wouldn't want to visit it?

    ResponderEliminar