sábado, 25 de noviembre de 2017

Sports in our lives

Sports play an important role in our lives, they're a way to get free from the constant pressure related to job or study and get rest our mind for a couple minutes. They can make you feel less stressed and happier because they release endorphins and also, they're an instance to share with the family or friends, enjoyning the company of our dear beings. Additionally, playing sports help people  to stay in a good shape and keep a good health.

In Chile, we don't have a view of long term about sports. It's still needed to undertsand they're a cheap way to improve our lifestyle. In respect to  childs in social risk, they can make the difference between becoming a good person or a delinquent, it's sad but true.

When I was a child I played soccer with my friends from the neighborhood. At school, I practiced basketball and soccer, in that context I remember how happy I fel when we won the soccer championship in the fourth grade. But not all was happiness, when I was in a championship in another city I got a leg broken, it was really painful.

My favorite sport is soccer, I played it since I was a child and a love to watch soccer matches on tv, specially the Chile's national soccer team matches. Moreover, I like to play soccer video games, my current favorite is Pro Evolution Soccer, but when I was a child it was Internatinal Superstar Soccer. Depending of the sport, you need to have different skills, but often, the most required skills are good phisical conditions and a fast mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario