martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is definitely "The Godfather", it's one of the best dramas I've ever seen. The characters' personality evolves with the development of the story, dialogues can get the attention of the viewer from the beginning to the end and the music can transport you to the 30's, creating a special environment. Leaving aside the fact that the families' businesses are illegal and they belong to the mafia, the way they respect each other in a large part of the film is one of a kind. Marlon Brando and Al Pacino's performances are amazing, they are able to change from hapiness to sadness in just a second, moreover they can express rage or pleasantness even when they don't pronounce any word. Finally, needless to say, "The Godfather" is considered a classic film.

       

1 comentario:

  1. You are absolutely right! It is number 1 on the list of Hollywood's classics. My husband and sons love it. I think they have seen this movie 100 times, but it is not my favorite.

    ResponderEliminar