miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

A place I have visited

If I had to choose a place in the world as the best, I think that I would choose Pichilemu because it’s a perfect mix between a rural zone and a beach.
I visited this place about ten years ago and I loved it. There are many things to do there. On one hand you have the chance to do typical beach activities like swimming or playing tennis, on the other hand you can do countryside activities, for example: to ride a horse or just to walk around and see trees and animals.
People are very nice in Pichilemu, there is hardly anyone bothering other people in the public thoroughfare. That’s a good reason to visit it, especially if someone needs to rest in a quiet and silent place.
Likewise, Pichilemu is a very famous place between suffers, they say that the best waves of the world are there. So, if you are a fan of aquatic or extreme sports you can have a lot of fun.



1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations! You describe very well and although I am not a surfer, I love to visit a place where people are friendly.

    ResponderEliminar